When designing a hospitality operation, it is essential to keep operational requirements as well as patron expectations in mind. Developers need answers to numerous questions, all vital to a smooth-running, profitable operation. Below are examples of very basic aspects that are not part of other consultant’s expertise:
- Are the rooms of proper size, shape, design? What type of room facilities and amenities are required? Are suitable furniture and fittings used?
- Are the restaurant kitchens in the proper location for optimal food service?
- Are the flows of guests, staff, and materials optimal?
- What are the requirements for housekeeping areas? Is there adequate space allocated?
- How should the back of house offices be laid out, and for which types of staff? How many offices? How many lockers?
- And many, many other similar questions.
By ensuring international design aspects to improve operational efficiency and surpass future guest expectations, AGON truly protects developer’s interests.